JOB SITE MANGER
ABOUT COLOUR CRAFT
Colour Craft is a professional painting company in the lower mainland of BC that is committed to developing people, not only as home service professionals, but also, in business, relationships, values, finances, and life balance. We work hard, play hard, and adventure like it's no one's business.
We specialize in exterior and interior residential and commercial repaints and beautiful stain finishing.
"Together Realizing Our Potential And Actualizing Our Dreams"
Base Wage: $20 - $30/hour + BONUSES.(Productivity Bonus + Quality Bonus)There is plenty of room for advancement in this role for the right candidate.
** Wage dependent on experience
APPLICATIONIf this sounds like you and you want to join a high performing team of adventurers, use the application form on the previous page and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
POSITION TYPE - Full time
- Be a part of an amazing values oriented team and other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- An opportunity to join our team early on and help in the growth of a new brand!
- Very good performance based earning model. Opportunity to earn very good money.
- An incredible learning opportunity to learn from the managing director, who has been in the industry for over a decade.
- Leading a painting team to complete high quality jobs on budget
- Scraping, sanding and priming full houses to prepare them for a painting finish
- Working with clients throughout the job process to ensure an excellent customer experience is delivered
- Planning, executing and facilitating team goal setting meetings in the mornings.
- Coordinating people and project deliverables to the crew
- Managing supply expenses and finance activities to track and analyze the budget.
- Are you looking for a career with large growth opportunities? Like working with and leading people?
- Do you want to be a part of a values based culture that is all about fun, and personal growth?
- Do you love leading, motivating teams and building genuine relationships?
- Do you have an eye for details, beauty and aesthetics?
- Do you love working outdoors and having the opportunity to work on some of the most beautiful real estate in the world?
- Do you want to have freedom and direct control of how much you earn, based on the actual results you produce?
- Do you want to be a part of a fast growing company that values quality and service at the highest capacity?
- If so, this could be for you!
THIS IS FOR YOU IF
You love working outdoors and working on a variety of projects
- You love teaching others and leading teams to complete projects
- You have a natural ability to proactively anticipate the needs of customers
- You enjoy the process of driving growth and making improvements to the organization
- You find it rewarding to work towards common goals
- You have a genuine desire to help people be their best, refine their strengths, confront their weaknesses, and develop as leaders themselves.
- You desire to be a key player in a growing organization
- You get excited by details, planning, organizing and executing to perfection.
- You’re incredibly resourceful, seek solutions to solve problems and demonstrate relentless tenacity.
- You respond to internal and external inquiries by communicating in a fun and professional manner, providing exceptional support and customer service
- You don’t mind getting dirty.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years’ experience as a painting lead
- Experience in interior and exterior painting work
- Outgoing personality, able to connect with people effectively
- Experience leading teams and motivating others
- A very strong work ethic, professionalism, a Love of peopleAbility to set and hit goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Passion for continued improvement and sharing best practices
- Comfortable with heights and ladder work is a must!
- Working with clients throughout the job process to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Completing preparation and painting work using the latest equipment and technologyValid driver’s license and own vehicle
- SIN # or work visa
- Must be presentable, punctual, detail orientated, self-starter, problem solver, and a team player
- Able to work some evening and weekends when necessary
- Adaptable from team to solo work
Ready to add a splash of colour to your space?