ABOUT COLOUR CRAFT
Colour Craft is a professional painting company in the lower mainland of BC that is committed to developing people, not only as home service professionals, but also, in business, relationships, values, finances, and life balance. We work hard, play hard, and adventure like it's no one's business.
We specialize in exterior and interior residential and commercial repaints and beautiful stain finishing.
"Together Realizing Our Potential And Actualizing Our Dreams"
$65,000 - $105,000+ per year
** Wage dependent on result and experience.
If this sounds like you and you want to join a high performing team of adventurers, use the application form on the previous page and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
POSITION TYPE - Full time
- Be a part of an amazing values oriented team and other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- An opportunity to join our team early on and help in the growth of a new brand!
- Very good performance based earning model. Opportunity to earn very good money.
- An incredible learning opportunity to learn from the managing director, who has been in the industry for over a decade.
Are you looking for freedom, flexibility, and a chance to grow in your sales career? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
- If you align with our values and mission we will train and develop you into this role.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF
- You love meeting and getting to know new people
- You love sales and learning about sales
- You have a natural ability to proactively anticipate the needs of customers
- You enjoy the process of driving growth
- You desire to be a key player in a growing organization
- You get excited by details, planning, organizing and executing to perfection.
- You’re incredibly resourceful, seek solutions to solve problems and demonstrate relentless tenacity.
- You respond to internal and external inquiries by communicating in a fun and professional manner, providing exceptional support and customer service
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a dynamic sales role
- A very strong work ethic, professionalism, a Love of people
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Basic Word and Excel experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Outgoing personality, able to connect with and direct other people effectively
- A stong backgroud in setting and hit goals
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Completing residential estimates with home owners all aver the city.
- Establishing new relationships with potential clients
- Developing lead generation strategies
- Meeting with homeowner and builders to establish their needs and measure jobs
- Setting weekly goals with owner to drive year-end sales target
- Communication and administration work to ensure that project details are properly transferred to the production teams.
Ready to add a splash of colour to your space?